Terms and conditions
- The company Aromexperten Sverige AB (559298-8702) is headquartered in Jönköping, Sweden. The company’s mailing address is Box 56, 564 22 Bankeryd.
- If you wish to get in touch with us, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your inquiry and your contact information, and we will get back to you shortly.
- Limitation of liability
- The buyer acknowledges that all goods purchased from the seller are not food, animal feed, or in any way intended for human consumption. The buyer acknowledges that all goods sold by us as ingredients are intended as raw materials for crafts. The buyer accepts that consumption and preparation for consumption of goods provided by the seller is a misuse of said goods. The buyer will not hold the seller responsible for any consequences, either foreseeable or unforeseeable, nor will the buyer hold the seller liable for any damages or personal injury resulting from the misuse of these goods. The buyer acknowledges awareness that consumption or preparation for consumption of certain goods sold by the seller may cause health hazards and constitute a violation of the law.
- The buyer is responsible for storing goods offered by the seller in a safe place, inaccessible to minors.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes in products/product features that have been made by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
- We do not accept any responsibility for delays/errors resulting from circumstances beyond the company’s control (Force Majeure). These circumstances may include labor disputes, fire, war, government decisions, diminished or non-delivery from suppliers.
- Questions to us regarding the consumption of Kratom will not be accepted. If it comes to our attention that someone has consumed or intends to do so, we will deny this person’s future purchases from us.
- We review every new customer who places an order. We reserve the right to refuse customers under the age of 18.
- When you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation, you will find all the details about the products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is any error in the order confirmation, you should immediately contact us via email at email@example.com.
- Our normal delivery times are 2-6 days. Please note that orders placed on weekends will be shipped no earlier than the Monday after.
- If there are any delays in delivery (without us having notified you of a longer delivery time), please contact us at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All prices in the store are stated in EUR and all prices include 25% VAT.
- We reserve the right to change prices due to price changes from the supplier, misprints in the price list, and errors in prices due to incorrect information, and reserve the right to adjust the price.
- Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a statutory 14-day right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an ordered item.
- You must notify us that you have changed your mind. The notification should be sent to us at email@example.com. Your message should clearly state your name, address, email address, order number, and which goods the return concerns.
- You should return the products to us immediately and no later than within the legislated 14 days after the notice of withdrawal.
- You are responsible for the return shipping, delivery, and condition of the products during the return. Therefore, the products should be sent well-packaged and in their original packaging.
- We reserve the right to deduct an amount corresponding to the depreciation compared to the original value of the product in case of used or damaged products from the refund amount.
- Products that have been sealed (plombed) due to health or hygiene reasons and where the seal (plombe) has been broken by you.
- Products that are of a sealed audio or video recording nature, and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Custom-made product that has been tailored specifically to you or has a clear personal touch according to your wishes.
- Services that have been fully provided and where you have expressly consented to the service starting without the right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can quickly deteriorate, such as food items.
6.1 When using your right of withdrawal:
6.2 The right of withdrawal does not apply to:
- Claims and complaints
- We inspect all products before they are shipped to you. If the product is still damaged or wrongly dispatched upon arrival, we undertake, in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation, to rectify the error at no cost to you.
- You must always contact us for approval before returning a defective product.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
- Any errors and defects should always be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org where you provide your name, address, email address, order number, and a description of the defect.
7.1 How do you proceed with a complaint?
- If we are unable to fix the issue or provide a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. We will cover the cost of return shipping for approved complaints.
- We reserve the right to reject a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation. In the case of complaints, we follow the guidelines of the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes (ARN), see arn.se.
- Product information
- We reserve the right for any printing errors on this website as well as the final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the images accurately reflect the appearance of the products, as there may be some color differences depending on the screen, photo quality, and resolution. We always strive to display the products as accurately as possible.
- Information about Cookies
- Personal data
- EUKratom is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Your personal data is processed by us in order to manage your order, as well as in cases where you have requested newsletters or promotional offers – in order to tailor marketing to your individual needs.
- Below is a summary of how we store and process your information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- A personal data refers to any information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a physical person.
- In order to process your order and respond to questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first and last name, address, phone number, email address, IP address, and purchase history.
- Your information is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your information, for example to fulfill the contract between us or to comply with a legal obligation according to, for example, the Accounting Act.
- In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to fulfill the agreement with you.
- Marketing, campaigns and similar mailings take place with your consent.
- During the purchase process, your personal information is shared with our payment provider. The information stored includes first name, last name, address, email address, and phone number.
- If you choose to pay by invoice, your social security number is also stored by the payment provider. The information is stored to complete the purchase and to protect both parties against fraud.
- The payment providers (payment services) that we use are: wire transfer, card payment and Coinbase
- To be able to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we need to share specific information with the shipping company. The information shared with the shipping company includes your first name, last name, and address for delivery. Your email address and/or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification purposes. The shipping companies we work with are: DHL.
- If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, last name, and email address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is done to keep you informed about information and offers for marketing purposes. We use MailChimp for sending out our newsletters.
- The buyer agrees to receive invitations via email to review the products they have purchased.
- You have the right to receive an extract of all information that we have about you. The extract is delivered electronically in a readable format.
- You have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or to provide additional information that is incomplete.
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data at any time. However, there are some exceptions to the right to erasure, such as if the data needs to be kept to fulfill a legal obligation (such as according to the Accounting Act).
- EUKratom is responsible for the storage and processing of personal data in the webshop and ensures that the rules are followed.
- We use industry standards such as SSL/TLS and one-way hash algorithms to securely store, process, and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords.
10.1 What is personal data?
10.2 What data do we store?
10.3 Legal basis
10.4 What information is shared and for what purpose?
10.4.1 Payment provider
10.4.4 Customer consent to invitation to review after purchase
10.5 The right of access
10.6 Right to rectification
10.7 The right to be forgotten
10.8 Responsible for data protection
10.9 This is how we protect your personal data
- Changes to the General Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to make changes to the terms and conditions at any time. Changes to the terms and conditions will be published online on the website. The modified terms are considered accepted in connection with orders or visits to the website.
- Dispute and choice of law
- In case a dispute cannot be resolved amicably with the company’s customer service and the customer, you as a customer can turn to the National Board for Consumer Disputes (Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden), see arn.se. For residents of an EU country other than Sweden, complaints can be submitted online via the EU Commission’s platform for dispute resolution, see http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
- In the event of a dispute, we will comply with decisions made by ARN or other equivalent dispute resolution bodies.
- A dispute regarding the interpretation or application of these general terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with Swedish law and legislation.